IQOS VEEV Vape Important Information
PMI offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are much better choices than continued smoking. Our vision is that our smoke-free products will one day replace cigarettes.
- Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- PMI’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
- We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not an alternative to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
- Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
SAFETY WARNINGS & INSTRUCTIONS
Tobacco and Nicotine
- VEEV pods contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- IQOS VEEV and VEEV pods are not risk-free. The best way to reduce tobacco-related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Some users of IQOS VEEV reported experiencing abdominal pain, cough dizziness, dry mouth, headache, malaise, nasal stuffiness, nausea, mouth irritation, throat irritation, vomiting.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used by people who have or are at risk of heart disease, are diabetic, are epileptic, or are experiencing seizures.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Stopping smoking or switching to IQOS VEEV and VEEV or other nicotine-containing products may require the adjustment of the dosing of certain medicines (e.g. theophylline, clozapine, ropinirole).
- If you have questions about whether you should use IQOS VEEV and VEEV given an existing health condition, consult a health care professional.
Exclusive Use of VEEV pods
- Only purchase IQOS VEEV and VEEV pods from your local or online IQOS store or other authorized retailers.
- Only use VEEV pods with IQOS VEEV. Never use IQOS VEEV with other pods. Doing so may cause injury.
- Do not modify or attempt to refill VEEV pods in any way or add any substance to VEEV pods. Doing so may cause injury.
- Do not use this product if the VEEV pod appears to be damaged, tampered with, broken, or leaking.
Prior to use of a product, users should read the full Safety Warnings & Instructions, which contain important safety information about the use of the product.
Is using IQOS or IQOS VEEV safe or risk-free? No. While switching completely to IQOS or IQOS VEEV presents less risk to your health, IQOS and IQOS VEEV are not risk-free and deliver nicotine, which is addictive. If you are concerned about the health effects of smoking, your best option is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether. However, switching completely to IQOS or IQOS VEEV is a better choice than continuing to smoke.
Tobacco sticks and nicotine pods used with IQOS contain nicotine, which is addictive. Therefore using IQOS is not risk free. The best choice for consumers concerned about their health is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.